Recreational is for beginners of all ages. Fees range from $90 to $150 and are for fall or spring. You must re-register for each season.
Mondays through Friday, depending on your coach’s schedule and availability; Between 5-8pm
Games: U10 are typically on Fridays, occasionally on Saturdays; U-6 and U-8 are before 2pm on Saturdays.
- The Fall season begins the weekend after Labor Day
- The Spring season begins the last weekend of February
- You should hear from coaches about 2 weeks before the season begins
- Practice times and places will be determined by coaches and teams. U-6 teams typically practice once a week. Older teams often practice twice weekly.
- U-6 and U-8 games are typically in Leander on Saturday mornings. U-10 teams will play on Friday nights or Saturday afternoons. U-11 and above teams may play on Saturday or Sunday afternoons.
Fall –early September to mid November; Spring –late February to mid May
Recreational Soccer–$100 per season (fall or spring, U10 and younger; $125 or $150 for older groups); Uniform–recreational kit (rec and academy)–Approximately $50
- The focus of our efforts is based on meeting the need of each individual child
- We believe a happy and enthusiastic player is essential for learning and to enable development
- We do not tolerate disruptive behavior from players or their families
- We strive for improvement in all aspects, providing a fun and safe environment for all players
- Provide playing opportunities for all levels of skill, ability and ambition
- Please click here for basic rule of play.